Death in the Family
When someone dies there is enough to concern relatives and friends, without worrying about who should or will organise everything.
Increasingly we are asked to assist executors fulfill their duties. We can do as little or as much as you need. Our experience in probate expedites the process and the issue of official papers (Grant Of Representation).
Our probate service includes:-
- detailed advice and guidance on procedure
- drafting Inland Revenue account
- advice on applicable taxes (mainly Inheritance Tax, Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax)
- drafting of the probate application
- preparing of estate accounts at each stage of the administration
- full accounting of funds received and expended
- full support & liaison service with third parties
- efficient payment of legacies, debts and expenses
- transparent costs based on the actual time spent.
- NO PERCENTAGE CHARGE based on the value of the estate.(Such charges are routinely charged by some companies and banks. They can be as high as 4% of the gross value, which would reduce the funds available for distribution.)
So if you want us to act for you please conatct us.