We offer a comprehensive and professional service, which achieves a legal conclusion to your marriage or civil partnership.
So as to keep you informed we set out the procedure and time scales at the outset. Each stage of the divorce is progressed at your pace. Each divorce is unique as your circumstances.
One hour intial consulatations are available at a fixed price. If you decide to proceed we would ask you to consider the following:
- The reasons you are considering divorce.
- What do you realistically wish to achieve from this consultation?
- What do you realistically wish to achieve from the separation / divorce?
- What do you need if you separate from each other?
- Do you have minor children?
- What will they need both emotionally and financially?
- Are there any financial arrangements in place now which predate your marriage?
- Do you have any joint business ventures?
- What property do you own together?
- Are either of you domiciled outside the UK?
- Does either of you live abroad?
- Do you have foreign assets?
- What contribution has each party made to the marriage? (This includes raising a family, as well as financial contributions.)
- Do you have a will?
- Are either of you beneficiaries of a trust?
Your divorce may not always be amicable but we will still aim for a fair result.